[PLUG] Questions re lpr and imaging

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 06:38:16 UTC 2009

Not an option. Kinko's would charge 7 cents per side, creating a cost
of 10.50 per copy. I don't have $2,500 in my budget for this project.
My cost per page for toner is 1/4 of one cent per page. More important,
as the professor once opined about the climate in Africa, "it eats
books." Therefore, the paper must be heavy duty. And I have already
purchased the paper (108 gsm).

I think I need some way to massage the PDF into a more svelte
appearance. It needs either a girdle or a diet, and fast.

On a deeper level, I need to discover ways to print DTP files from Linux.

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 06:18:39 +0000
dcouch at gmail.com dijo: