[PLUG] PLUG AT talk?

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Tue Oct 20 00:34:21 UTC 2009

Russell Senior wrote:
> What's the story with the PLUG Advanced Topics talk?  I had the
> impression that someone was going to pick this back up.  I have some
> ideas for people to present, though maybe not such little notice as
> this wednesday.

I have offered to take this up and have a venue to beta test and a
presentation I can give on setting up Xen under NetBSD 5.0.1. I have at
least two other speakers lined up but neither were available on short
notice. This Wednesday conflicts with POSSE.

What are people's thoughts about a NetBSD Xen walk through on Thursday
from 7PM - 9PM at Club 915 at 915 SW 2nd?

Let me know ASAP and I will make it happen.

Michael