[PLUG] Firefox safe mode...

Daniel Herrington herda05 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:08:20 UTC 2009

I don't know if it's possible, but it sounds like you want FF to operate
off line, ie. not go out to the network. One of your initial queries was
regarding restricting FF to local to the computer. When I run my laptop
without any network, I can still access the vmware managment console
even though FF is in off line mode. It sounds like that would be another
solution.

I don't know how you'd limit users to FF in off line mode though, as
it's a check box under the file menu. You may face the same challenges
with that as with safe mode.

Dan H.