[PLUG] Regular time, DST

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Oct 30 19:54:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 01:07:07PM -0700, Galen Seitz wrote:
> This was obviously written by an imposter trying to meddle in Oregon
> affairs.  The real Keith would know that screen glare won't be a
> problem for the next six months.

I am unmasked!  I confess, I am the "integer" Keith!  64 bit twos
complement.  Oh,  0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!

My wife insists on turning on the lights as she prepares to go to
work.  THAT morning glare.  After she leaves, lights out, cave mode.
You aren't referring to the supposed big blue room on the other side
of the front door, are you?  Rumor has it that the connectivity out
there is lousy.

Keith

( Ob. Linux content:  Linus T. wrote Linux, in his bathrobe, in a
dark bedroom.  I am writing this in my bathrobe in a dark office. )