[PLUG] shell scripting

Fred James fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net
Fri Oct 30 21:51:05 UTC 2009

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Russell> A lot of places don't allow the use of other email sources. I don't
> Russell> find it hard to just ignore the disclaimer. Especially since it
> Russell> really means nothing since email travels across the net in cleartext.
>
> But the disclaimer is never in cleartext... it's in lawyerspeak.
>
> /me ducks

Me thinks:  Of what possible concern are such "disclaimers" to me?
Me thinks:  The sender of such "disclaimers" hopes to absolve
her/himself from liability exposure resulting from misdirected email?
Me thinks:  Silly person is possibly in error?
Me thinks:  Intellectual Property?  Sigh.  Ego is like that.