[PLUG] How many domain name servers?

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 02:53:48 UTC 2009

I've personally never been able to setup a registrar, or hosting
provider DNS in a way that made me happy.  Usually they only let you
set some of the many record types, and it is very tedious with web
forms.  Also they pretty much never let you set the cache refresh to a
low number for performance reasons, but when you are about to switch
IP addresses you want the cache refresh to be a really low number for
a little while just before the switch.

I've had similar experiences but figured it was probably
specific to my registrar.  So am interested to hear of
this.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises