[PLUG] Setting OO.o Writer Default

Joe Shisei Niski joeniski at easystreet.net
Wed Sep 2 15:12:37 UTC 2009

John Jason Jordan wrote:
> Yet, in spite of the fact that there are no toolbars, the position of
> the text and objects in the document window jumps when I select a
> graphical object.
>
> It could be that OOo is respecting the position that the toolbar is
> supposed to go into if it was not turned off. So your theory may still
> be the basis of the problem.

i also find (on a regular basis) that if i'm typing in the middle of a
paragraph, the position & wrapping of the text below the insertion point
doesn't update properly until i scroll the window or move the inserstion
point forward or down with the arrow keys.

i'm not looking for a reason or fix, just shocked that so basic a
function could be so broken.