[PLUG] Printing From Firefox

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 3 16:05:58 UTC 2009

   This is apparently a new issue with firefox-3.0.13 here. While I don't
often print web pages directly to the printer, I wanted to do just that but
I cannot.

   When I invoke the print dialog box (menu, clickable link, ctrl-p) the
Print button is greyed out if a physical printer is selected so my only
option is to print to file.

   I find nothing about printing in the Edit->Preferences tabs. The printers
are properly recognized, but I cannot define options for them nor print to
them.

   Any ideas where I should look for a fix?

Thanks,