[PLUG] Ubuntu Hardy Update Icons

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 22:45:39 UTC 2009

Can someone point me to an image that shows all the icons Ubuntu uses
with its update manager? I'd like to see a table with each icon and what
it stands for. Googling produced some textual descriptions, but not of
all the icons I've seen.

Today, I had a yellow triangle with an explanation mark in the middle.
When I clicked on it, I got the usual update window, but an error
message came up (sorry -- didn't write it down, and then it was gone). I
decided I'd try to find out what the icon was all about, but while I was
Googling, the icon disappeared from the upper right hand corner of the
desktop.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens