[PLUG] Sunday 20th Global Linux Mtg via VOIP - BerkeleyTIP - for forwarding

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue Sep 22 00:10:56 UTC 2009

I hope you all can join with us sometime.  :)

Also, TONIGHT, 6-9 pm, join irc.freenode.net #berkeleytip for our special meeting, the BTIP talk to LUGOD. everyone welcome. Come learn about btip, & learn about how to get yoour voip working on your computer, & how to connect by telephone to the voip conference.