[PLUG] Linux hosting/colo recommendation

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:53:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 7:34 PM, VY <vyau5678 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone has a good recommendation on a Linux hosting solution?

I've been happy with Linode for virtual hosting--I really like having
complete control over the OS, and not worrying about hardware.  (If
you go that route, I'd like to get you a ref code...)

The cost/power trade-off may not meet your needs though, so make sure
you know your processor / memory requirements if you go with a virtual
machine.  Plans start around $20 / month.

--Rogan