[PLUG] PLUG Digest, Vol 67, Issue 17

Michael Convey smconvey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 22:51:30 UTC 2010

I agree with most of what Michael Robinson says. Barry, in many cases, I
think it is the exact opposite of what you say. Porn filtering sites are
there to prevent porn merchants from imposing their morals on those who are
trying to avoid it. I can say from experience that it is highly addictive
and that it does negatively impact committed relationships.

Mike