[PLUG] XXX?

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sat Apr 10 00:20:08 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 05:09:51PM -0700, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> dfhubbard at freegeek.org wrote:
> > I'm on the Free Geek Grant group.  One group wants to be able to stop the
> > access to porn on their grant computers.  Any suggestions?
>
> I understood your request but it took several readings.

WT_?

"One group wants to be able to stop the access to porn on their grant computers."

That is a simple declarative sentence.
One only needs to retain four phrases in their short term memory to grok it.

OK, not as simple as Hemingway.  Simplier than Stephanson, Dick, Carroll or LeGuin.

May the linguists among us flame me if I'm wrong.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Trading kilograms for kilometers since 2003