[PLUG] familiar face in the Oregonian today

Wayne E. Van Loon wevl at pacifier.com
Sat Apr 10 18:35:27 UTC 2010

It's been said that they were the greatest generation, and I have to
agree. They fought and won WWII, the largest conflict ever in the
history of this planet, then promptly rebuilt their former foes. They
built ENIAC, the interstate highway system, defeated polio, outlawed
segregation, and went to the moon - to name but just a few examples.

Wayne