[PLUG] Laptop power supply left at Clinic

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 02:40:36 UTC 2010

I don't remember seeing it when I got there, and I was the first one in
the room. Then again, I have no clear recollection of what was on the
table when I walked in the room.

If none of our attendees respond I'll e-mail someone at Free Geek in
case it belongs to one of their people.

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:00:24 -0700
wes <plug at the-wes.com> dijo: