[PLUG] Local APC Repair

Fred James fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net
Mon Apr 26 20:57:43 UTC 2010

m0gely wrote:
> Is there a local shop that can repair these things? I have a 3U SmartUPS
> 3000 that's old as dirt. It constantly power cycles under any sort of a
> load. APC has been more than helpful over the years but this time they
> tell me it's got a hardware problem. I'll spend the money to get a new
> one if I have to but if someone knows of a reliable repair shop I would
> like to get it checked out. Certified would be great, but not required.

m0gely
I am in Texas so your mileage may vary but, I have always had good work
done by Batteries Plus  and this search
<http://www.batteriesplus.com/store_locator/state/OR.aspx> indicates
they have ...
    2 stores in Portland
    1 store each in
       Beaverton
       Eugene
       Medford
       Salem
       Tualatin
... and no, I don't have any financial interest in them ... or any other
interest in them except that I like the local store here.  Hope that helps
Regards
Fred James