[PLUG] 'Ubuntu Help: Seamonkey Won't Load

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Apr 27 01:34:41 UTC 2010

   My wife's laptop runs xubuntu-9.10, last updated January 4, 2010. The
seamonkey suite will not load. I tried upgrading the system, but after
several hours I see most file download attempts failed, and re-installing
seamonkey (at least, that's what I tried to do) also makes no difference.

   She had filled her ~/ with music files and probably eliminated some
seamonkey files trying to make room on the partition. I've since moved all
those files to a new partition, separate from /home so there's plenty of
space.

   I'd appreciate suggestions on what to test or what to try to get that
application running for her again.

TIA,