[PLUG] Spam Cannibal...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sat Aug 7 06:15:35 UTC 2010

Anyone use this to fight back against spammers?  Apparently, if you can
tell spam cannibal what is spam it will tar pit the source.

If the whole entire Internet ran this tar pitting software, spam would
be no more apparently.

I sent a message to developer thanking him for the software and asking
if I can install via yum repository instead of doing a source install?

Anyone know off hand?

I run postfix and suffer on average 43 spam hits a day.  It is enough
spam that I can delete legit email with the bad.

I've tried to do my own blacklist, but I don't know how to get the right
addresses into it.