[PLUG] Could anyone use a Hauppauge WinTV PVR-250?

Larry T holgate17 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:48:37 UTC 2010

I'm pretty sure I didn't have the PVR-250, but my older Hauppauge worked
fine after the comcast box when tuned to channel 3 and another worked from
the VCR composite video feed with sound card left and right for sound.  In
both cases TVTime installed from apt-get worked fine on Ubuntu 7.xx  to
10.04 beta 2.