[PLUG] ddclient strangeness

frankhunt fh-linux at frankhunt.com
Wed Dec 8 22:46:30 UTC 2010

Anyone using zoneedit.com and ddclient?  Even better if with a Linksys
WRT54G router.  ddclient runs every 5 minutes to check the router to see
if the IP has changed.  That's all good, but it returns a long email
message to root every time it runs.  The message contains html code and
looks like what one would see when using the web interface to the
router.  This is a recent change in behavior as far as I can tell.  I
can eliminate the error by removing mail=root from the config file but
that will probably cause me to miss meaningful messages.

Looking for ideas here . . .

--
frank hunt
(L0F) R0B-ZAR1