[PLUG] Missing root!

Bill Barry bill at billbarry.org
Sun Dec 12 18:58:10 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> wrote:

> The pci=use_crs had no discernible effect.  The address collision error is
> still there.  I think you're right about that being the real thing to be
> resolved.

So maybe it's the other way around, maybe the default was already
pci=use_crs so you should try pci=nocrs.
If that doesn't work,  give us more information. Which kernel are you using
and what modules  are loading when you use the built-in video? Do you have a
64 bit cpu and have you tried a 32 bit and a 64 bit kernel?

Bill