[PLUG] can't login to my ar410w router

Victor Soich vsoich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 23:58:17 UTC 2010

Hi Russell,

There is a reset button on the wireless router.  I used a
pencil, and with the power on, on the tiny modem button, and held the
pencil there for 20-30 seconds.  I was hoping that it would set the
router to factory defauts, and thus be able to use admin as the
password.

Maybe I'm not using the reset button correctly?  Is what I did above
not correct?  If what I did is correct, does it not reset the
password?  If the password is not reset, how do I do that?  I think I
got this modem from my brother, but I really don't remember.

Sincerely,
Victor