[PLUG] can't login to my ar410w router

Victor Soich vsoich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:10:43 UTC 2010

Dear Russell

Furthermore, in the Quick Installation Guide, which is for windows, it says,

After your IP address is released, click Renew. You should get an IP
address of 192.168.1.x
(where x is a number between 2 - 254). If you don’t get an IP address,
reset the router by holding in the
reset button at the back of the router for 10 seconds while it is ON
and try Renew again.

but in this in the context of windows, where within dialog boxes I hit
buttons that say "Renew", "Release", etc.  I don't know the way to do
it from the command line, and I don't know how to bring up these
dialog boxes in ubuntu.

Sincerely,
Victor