[PLUG] can't login to my ar410w router

Terrence Hulse terrence.hulse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 01:49:58 UTC 2010

>From Airlinks Support KnowledgeBase:

Article > Forgot Router's User Name and Password?

Printable Version

If you have forgotten the router's user name and password, and the default
user name and password aren't working, try resetting the router back to
factory defaults:

With the router powered on, hold the reset button (located on the back of
the router) for 25 seconds. Then disconnect the power from the router and
wait 10 seconds before plugging it back in.

After the reset, you should be able to login to the router with the default
user name and password.

Merry Christmas All!
Terry