[PLUG] can't login to my ar410w router

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu Dec 16 04:01:44 UTC 2010

I agree that you have done everything correctly. Something else is going on
which I would not want to try to diagnose via email.

You don't need to bring your computer to the clinic in order to work on the
router. You would just need to bring the router.

You do need to bring it if you want to work on the wireless adapter.

-wes