[PLUG] can't login to my ar410w router

Victor Soich vsoich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:53:56 UTC 2010

Well, I guess I didn't do everything quite correctly.  I finally got
my router to factory settings, by somehow using the right combination
of pressing the reset button to the router, and disconnecting the
power to the router at a correctly moment in time.  My incantations to
linuxy spirits and my talking in tongues finally paid off!
Hallelujah!