[PLUG] can't login to my ar410w router

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Dec 16 08:19:25 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Victor" == Victor Soich <vsoich at gmail.com> writes:

Victor> Still, thank you all for helping me through this angst
Victor> inducing procedure.  These little things can really trip one
Victor> up.  So, please tell me what are the best practices for
Victor> configuring the router.  [...]

Best Practices is to be generous and share with your neighbors!  I am
a volunteer for a non-profit that helps people do that safely.  It's
against our bylaws to help people not share! ;-)

With a few precautions, sharing is safe.  With a few facilities, abuse
can be effectively dissuaded.  With those two things covered, that
just leaves the gift-culture spirit.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net