[PLUG] Looking For Software to Check A Hard Drive

Jackman kd7nyq at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 00:03:07 UTC 2010

At work we use MHDD, but I personally use seatools if I'm just for a
good/bad evaluation.

http://hddguru.com/software/2005.10.02-MHDD/
MHDD is included on UBCD: http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/support/downloads/seatools

For most of these, however, you still need a native connection to the
drive (not usb).