[PLUG] firefox, updates, and SSL certificates

wes plug at the-wes.com
Tue Dec 21 07:21:04 UTC 2010

Are you importing the hospital's CA into firefox? or just setting an
exception for that host to not require a valid SSL cert?

The latter I know for sure is stored in the personal profile settings, and
so would survive an update to firefox. The former, I am not so sure about.

You can get a free cert at startssl.com.

-wes