[PLUG] youtube-dl

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Dec 23 21:56:13 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 07:13:51PM -0800, Paul Mullen wrote:
> http://rg3.github.com/youtube-dl/download.html

Ah - that's where it went!  The latest version works fine, thanks.
I will also try out a few of those firefox plugins, though I normally
try to get by with as few plugins as possible.   Perhaps there is
some way to have a loaded version and a lean version of firefox in
the same account.

Thanks Paul, thanks all, Merry Christmas and New Kernels for All!

Keith

(visions of Torvald's one source open sleigh, pulled by 8 tiny
penguins, will torment me tonight.  Or perhaps it is the baby
Linus and Saint Gnu the Baptist.  My head hurts.)