[PLUG] STANDBY FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS (Re: Tonight's speaker is sick...)

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Feb 4 19:35:09 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Johnson <teknotus at gmail.com> writes:

Daniel> I didn't see any mention of it here, but I saw elsewhere on
Daniel> the internet that Jeri is sick, and hoping someone can cover
Daniel> for her.

The highly-anticipated Jeri Ellsworth talk is in severe jeopardy this
month (this evening), as she is sick and not feeling up to it.  I am
in the process of trying to find someone to fill-in on the same
general topic on very short notice.  We'll reschedule Jeri for a
future meeting.

In a pinch, I can talk about the SkyPilot status (we just signed an
agreement with the City to receive getting 80 + maybe 600 more of
the remnants of the defunct MetroFi network).  Or maybe someone else
has a more exciting topic.

The short version is: If you were planning to come tonight to
specifically see the amazing Jeri Ellsworth, put your enthusiasm on
hold and watch this space.  We may have something else worth your
enthusiasm in the next hour or two.  Or maybe not.  Please standby.

Thanks.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net