[PLUG] Fwd: [PLUG-JOBS] Auto-response for your message to the "plug" mailing list

Benjamin Foote plug at bnf.net
Fri Feb 12 04:43:46 UTC 2010

Hi Rich,

I didn't send an original message to PLUG-JOBS.  I did receive a notice
which was sent to plugjobs at bnf.net which was an address which I generated
specifically for the PLUG-JOBS list (portland) as is my practice.

That's why it was so odd to receive a notice that PLUG-JOBS was becoming a

http://groups.google.com/group/PurdueLUG

Odder still since it looked like there was a job posting there for a gig in
Hillsboro....

http://groups.google.com/group/PurdueLUG/browse_thread/thread/d53da4ecc393d917

Hence my message to PLUG earlier today.  My apologies I should have laid it
out a little more explicitly.

Cheers,

ben

Benjamin Foote