[PLUG] Need to make a graph in OO Calc...

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 04:46:21 UTC 2010

Having the natural log of 0 might be an issue. I'm pretty sure that
the natural log of 0 would be negative infinity. That would likely not
produce a straight line graph....

Just have two extra rows where you do your computations. ( =LN(A1)
and =1/B1 ) for example. Then just copy and paste and it will give you
your whole series.

Then make the chart from those pre-computed values.

(But isn't a vapor pressure of 0 a vacuum? Is it not 1 for something
at equilibrium in a lab environment? I could be really misremembering,
of course.)