[PLUG] Sun Consultant

Dwight Hubbard dwight.hubbard at efausol.com
Tue Feb 16 22:45:48 UTC 2010

I'm an independent consultant and could certainly do that.

I've 12 years Sun experience and have set up and managed everything from
small Sun Workstations to clusters of Sun E25K servers.  Feel free to
give me a call at my contact number below.

On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 10:47 -0800, Daniel Herrington wrote:
> All,
>
> My company is looking for a Sun consultant/sys admin to do some
> setup/install work on two Sun boxes we acquired for our lab. Does anyone
> know anybody they can recommend?
>
> thanks,

Dwight Hubbard
Owner Effective Automation Solutions Inc.
Website: http://effectiveautomationsolutions.com
Email: dwight at dwighthubbard.com
Phone: (503) 941-0327
Redhat Certified Engineer - RHCE #804007137224095
VMware Certified Professional - VCP #18529