[PLUG] Hardware Problem -- Kernel panic and reset

Robert Miesen robert.miesen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 09:24:41 UTC 2010

Have you tried opening up your computer and blowing all the dust out
using canned air for electronics? If the fans are working correctly,
then dust buildup can prevent the fans from cooling off the
heat-producing parts of your computer (mainly the CPU and Hard Disk(s))
and can cause safeguards built into your system to trip and turn your
system off in order to prevent heat-related hardware damage.

--
Luck is believing you are lucky.
    -- Tennessee Williams