[PLUG] VLC remote control

Jackman kd7nyq at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:32:41 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Larry Williams
<larryw at holbrookmasons.org> wrote:
> Otherwise, I would think that issuing a VLC command to direct output to
> a specific display is required.

It's probably not the route you want to take, but you can make a video
stream from your laptop and pick up the stream on the media player.
There is a lot of documentation on this, but I've never been able to
get it to work. :(

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/streaming.html

--
Andrew Jackman
kd7nyq at gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
destroy all copies of the original message.  All your base are belong
to us.