[PLUG] Looking for sys admin

Jackman kd7nyq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 00:08:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Dwight Hubbard
<dwight.hubbard at efausol.com> wrote:
> I suspect, dealing with people who try to game such a site will be a lot
> easier if such things are considered during the design of the site.

We have already seen a kind of bulletin board for pics on the #orlug
site.  Something similar could be done.  Of course, it would be abuse
to the beast of burden to maintain it if people were always
updating/adding/removing their resumes.  That sort of thing could be
deterred, however, by public whippings or something of the sort.

--
Andrew Jackman
kd7nyq at gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
destroy all copies of the original message.  All your base are belong
to us.