[PLUG] Pine and imap...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Mon Jan 18 03:47:45 UTC 2010

I have a private lan where I set 2 hosts up as postfix
relays with local transport disabled.  I'm trying to set pine
up to use imap to access messages routed to dodo for
this network from these hosts.  In pine, I pressed 'S'
followed by 'C' and entered the following
"{dodo.w2.robinson-west.pri}INBOX."  It works
more or less, but I'm getting tcp port 514 errors in my
logs and I get an error screen in pine complaining that
the certificate is invalid.  My imap server on this network
is not encrypted, but I don't see the point of encrypting
it.  How do I get rid of the error messages in pine?