[PLUG] Visopsys...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Mon Jan 18 06:48:47 UTC 2010

I just found out about this alternative operating system where the major
advantage appears to be an excellent partition magic like partitioning
tool.  It is primarily a one man project and it looks like he intends
to keep it that way.  Visopsys stands for visual operating system.

It looks like the project is on the verge of a new release.

I know visopsys isn't Linux, but I thought it might be interesting
to someone who wants a really good partitioning tool.  The main
developer has a lot of good links pertaining to how you write
an operating system for x86 computers.