[PLUG] a place to hang your shingle

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:11:03 UTC 2010

# from Mike Connors
# on Sunday 17 January 2010 22:23:

>So, let's try this again shall we?
>
>Here's what I'm suggesting, a page on the PLUG site for PLUG members
> who are interested in picking up gigs/projs with people who are
> somehow affiliated w. PLUG.
>
>1. This is *not* for recruiters nor is it for *job postings*.
>2. If *you* are not interested in doing this, that's fine, don't ...
> 3. This is for ... "hey do you know someone who can do x, y, z".
>A. Is anyone interested in posting a brief summary of their
>skills/experience for 'hired gun' work for people who are in one or
>another associated with PLUG?

Only if I am able to easily update my data and somebody else will keep
the thing relatively tidy (but that's starting to sound like linked-in
(or a wiki (do we have a wiki?).))

>B. Who decides whether or not we can do something like this on the
> PLUG web site.

Probably Wil and/or David, plus you from the future. :-D

--Eric
--
"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many
rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."