[PLUG] Podcast of Advanced topics Meeting 2009-1-20

Mike Connors mconnors1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:19:40 UTC 2010

Larry Brigman wrote:
> Did anyone record the meeting last night?  I would like to listen.
> I had a previous meeting conflict so I could not attend.
I'm not sure if it was recorded or not. But, you can find everything that was
covered on Linux HA last night at http://www.linux-ha.org/ including tutorials.

Also, I made a comment about how Heartbeat seems to only provide failover (HA)
functionality and not load balancing. Ultramonkey uses the Linux-HA framework
for monitoring the Linux-directors, which are hosts running LVS and doing the
load balancing. http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/