[PLUG] Network issues

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 02:09:19 UTC 2010

Don't jump to conclusions based upon a novice like me reading a
script!  There could be stuff in there that I missed.

It sounds like the consensus here is that to duplicate what happens to
the network during boot I would need to [remove the driver (rmmod),
restart the network( ifup?) , ping ], repeat 'till bored.  Is this
correct?

-Denis