[PLUG] LInux Clinic and you avg P-town computer user?

David Kaplan davek52 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:49:23 PST 2010

How to get the word out about Linux is a good question. I have done it on my
own. In the past year I have installed Linux Mint on around 20 computers for
people who knew very little about computers at all. They have all be very
happy using Mint. I use other distros, but I've found that Mint has been the
most trouble-free version. The more people I get using Linux, the more they
tell their friends.

It would be nice if some large companies could do some advertizing of Linux
and hopefully that will come eventually.

You can always reach me at: http://linuxpcs.net

Thanks,
Dave