[PLUG] need a laptop

Mike Connors mconnors1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:55:58 UTC 2010

Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Mike Connors wrote:
>

>> Although you certainly could support the corporate big box chain stores,
>> but why not check out your *local* computer shop.
>>

>    Price.
>

>> Pacific Solutions has 2 Lenovo latops for <$700
>>

>    I won't spend my money there. Two bad experiences were enough for me.
It's funny how this happens. I've had many transactions w. then and
never a bad one... As for price. It's a personal preference I suppose.
But I will always and gladly pay more to support local bizs and keep out
the corp one in every town America big box chain bizs.

If big companies are changing the way they do biz because of the bad
press they get on Twitter, blogs, Facebook, etc. I can't see why telling
your story when you have a bad customer experience with a local biz
would be any different.