[PLUG] Can't see second hard drive for Linux Mint install

Robert Hall robthehall+other at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 05:31:56 UTC 2010

I just want to make sure of something: you made a change in the
installed packages while running the live cd, rebooted the computer,
started up the live cd again, and noticed that there was no change? If
you didn't do something like chroot into the installed system, then
rebooting the live cd restores all settings and packages to the
original state.

Sorry I can't help with anything more constructive, but I just wanted
to clear that up.

Robert