[PLUG] Need Help Editing Grub

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Jan 25 17:44:40 UTC 2010

Tony,

Thanks. After all my efforts to "fix grub", then move disks around failed. I
finally had to resort to booting with Knoppix and doing a grub-install on
the drive with the existing Linux distro which moved from hd1 to hd0. Should
have done that in the beginning....switch the drives, run a Knoppix,
grub-install, and be done with it. I am running Debian testing, and have
grub 0.97 installed.

Mark