[PLUG] Jeri Ellsworth at Feb. general meeting

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Jan 30 21:17:01 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 12:48:36AM -0800, Russell Senior wrote:
> I recruited Jeri Ellsworth.  As of two weeks ago, she was still a go.
> I have no idea what she plans to talk about (I'm checking), But I
> expect it to be good.

I have seen her talk, at Hackers in November.  She probably won't
be able to give you a proper title - she is very hard to fit in
one category.  But her talks are OUTSTANDING, and I expect this
to be the best General meeting speaker we have ever had.  Unless
you have an emergency, life-saving surgery Thursday night, you
should be there, and make room for others to be there.  If you
have a school or work assignment due Friday, bring your teacher
or boss, and in gratitude they will let it slide until Monday.

And by the way, she is brainy and attractive.  Some of you may
have a geeky/loner weakness for that, and fumble into some
inappropriate behavior.  Understandable, but please suck it up
and behave yourselves.  Think of her as the smart sister you
always wanted to have, and pay attention to what she has to say.

Keith