[PLUG] Out of town guests

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:56:26 PST 2010

I have been using Kubuntu since the days of Breezy Badger.  It would be
great to sit down and talk with Jonathan while he is in town.  My work
schedule is such that I only have time in the first half of the week or at
nights after 8:00 so I doubt if I will have the opportunity to meet him.  If
I am wrong, and a meeting takes place outside my work hours, I would gladly
make great effort to attend.

Crossing my fingers,
  Jason