[PLUG] February PLUG meeting topic?

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sun Jan 31 18:30:43 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 12:48 AM, Russell Senior
<russell at personaltelco.net> wrote:
> Mike> I also don't see the gen or adv PLUG meetings listed on
> Mike> Calagator?  Should they be?

I always post our meetings to calagator, but I usually don't do it
until about Monday or so.  I should post earlier, but ...

> I recruited Jeri Ellsworth.  As of two weeks ago, she was still a go.
> I have no idea what she plans to talk about (I'm checking), But I
> expect it to be good.

Yes, we are counting on Jeri.
I have watched some of her videos.
They are great, and I'm looking forward to her presentation.
However, I'm having a bit of trouble writing an announcement,
since I don't have a title and topic.

David Mandel