[PLUG] Munin, comcast, bits, bytes oh bother.....

m0gely m0gely at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:22:09 UTC 2010

Sean Whitney wrote:

> There is a scaling value in munin if you are looking at memory or
> traffic you can stipulate 1000 or 1024 as the multiple.  I'm leaning
> towards using the 1024 value to show bytes, but it just seems "wrong".

So have it output both.

What's the main cause for your overage? Not that you have to defend it
to me, but I'm always looking for better answers to give people than 5
people in the house streaming Netflix all the time. Also, I believe that
Comcast business has no caps, and doesn't seem to cost much more.

--
m0gely